+ OuR pRoFiLEs +

Ador_Dyna_Ary_BriL
Friends in Y!PP, friends forever...
and we keep each other SANE



PAST


TAG


LINKS

CREDITS


Friday, May 4, 2007 6:49 AM

Bleh ~.~

Ok, ok....since Yelle and DD's been complaining that I haven't blogged much, I decided to pop by and BLOG!!! XDThese days, I've been in a pissy mood. My one month placement/practical to a mental health setting was cancelled last minute, which ultimately means I won't have a nice December holiday...NOT ONLY THAT, BUT it means I have to do three months of prac in semester two :/...I'm so gonna die!!! So, if you don't see me on msn next semester, it means I'm totally bombed out! Two weeks was already tiring as, imagine one month!!! Three months even....I'm gonna be panda @.@.

So bored....I shouldn't be procrastinating too much, but it just occurs by nature ~.~...it can't be helped....I'm so not motivated to do anything...all I want to do is sit and stare at the wall and listen to my beloved collection of songs XD...and chat, chat and chat!

Oh, PP is pissing me off too :/...stupid carp dropped from ult to leg...and that's one of the hardest puzzle to get up, once it drops...so I'm so dead. I know, it's just a game, but why I take so serious? Maybe cause....I like to put my effort of 100% into everything I do...I take things to serious and expect too much. That's why when I fail miserably, I become so pissed and frustrated...but then again...the best way I cheer myself up, is by listening to music. It always works! It works wonder :P....so for those of you....when I get angry and pissy, just tell me to go and listen to my music ^.^....Lalala....well, I guess that 's about it....

Oh yea! One more thing!!! Mother's Day is coming up soon...I don't know what to get Mum XD...I've never really gotten her anything, apart from slippers last year, which I've claimed for myself =.=.....so meh !!! LOL...if you have any ideas, you can recommend, I'd much appreciate, but then again....something nice and simple should do the trick, shouldn't it? :P.

Okies....I'll stop here, and come back next time, when I remember, or when DD and Yelle start complaining again :P

Meh...thanks to Yelle for redirecting me ~.~...I totally posted this blog into the wrong section. So Thankie YELLE BELLE!

Laters, Ador ;)


Hugged at 6:49 AM