+ OuR pRoFiLEs +
Ador_Dyna_Ary_BriL
Friends in Y!PP, friends forever...
and we keep each other SANE
PAST
TAG
LINKS
CREDITS
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
5:44 AM
Letting Go
Lawrence and a bunch others, said this to me today, "That's really such a pity. You guys would have made the perfect match. Do you really wanna let go?"And after seeing Ador's email, yes, I do want to let go of something that is making me feel nothing except misery. And thanks, Bril, for 'slapping' him for me. :D This is gonna be a waaayyy emotional post, but what the heck. If someone takes a week, to make a decision for a 2 yr friendship, i would say, "Is that the amount of respect you would want me to show you too?" But comparing it to Russian wars and marriages is seriously way out of line.I practically had to threaten Lawrence or he'll start the same thing with HIM as what Ador did. One friendship is already broken because of that, and I don't want another to happen. He was about to click on his name on MSN and give him a HUGE lecture too.It's just enough to know everyone cares so much. Really. I couldn't ask for more, so please don't sacrifice any more friendships and start hurling vulgarites at him. He's not worth your time. xDAnd also.. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE BDAE PRESSIES!!~Aryelle~
Hugged at 5:44 AM