+ OuR pRoFiLEs +
Ador_Dyna_Ary_BriL
Friends in Y!PP, friends forever...
and we keep each other SANE
PAST
TAG
LINKS
CREDITS
Monday, April 23, 2007
6:11 PM
---Don't leave things till the last minute--
First time blogging on this lovely assembled site. Thanks to Yelle and DD ^.^ for making it possible to share thoughts and feelings. Thanks for being great friends. And as for Bril, a pleasure to meet you :)..
So, the past few weeks has been a bludge, just cause I choose to spend each day through procrastinating....;/
I can finally relax and put my feet up! I never want to leave assignments till the last minute ever again!!! Not only do you get pissy, annoyed, depressed and what not, you're also deprived of a good amount of sleeping time!!! So, a lesson I need to learn!!! "Don't leave things till the last minute!"
keke, anywho's awesome site and I hope to be blogging here a bit more often or not :P..
Dor dor ^.^
Hugged at 6:11 PM