+ OuR pRoFiLEs +
Ador_Dyna_Ary_BriL
Friends in Y!PP, friends forever...
and we keep each other SANE
PAST
TAG
LINKS
CREDITS
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
1:00 AM
Crap
I seriously think the school is such a hypocrite. We have guests from companies coming to our school to visit the labs DAILY and the lecturers walk around bossing students to turn off their MSN, and display some profound coudings on their screen for those DAMN GUESTS to see!
And, we have tutors who say stuff like, "You're not showing me any respect because you're not maintaining eye contact during the presentation when I SPECIFICALLY told him I wasn't feeling well that day! Anyone can vouch for me. Ask Ador, Dyna, or any of my friends!
I so did more work that that hairy freak, and he would up with a MUCH better grade. And I was told harshly to wipe away my tears, with a teacher following me around cos VISITORS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO SEE CRYING OR UPSET STUDENTS! They're supposed to see FAKE, smiling ones who have a whole chunk of codings in front of them!!
HYPOCRITES!
Sorry... for the break out. Really, really sorry. You girls don't deserve this.~Aryelle~
Hugged at 1:00 AM