+ OuR pRoFiLEs +

Ador_Dyna_Ary_BriL
Friends in Y!PP, friends forever...
and we keep each other SANE



PAST


TAG


LINKS

CREDITS


Sunday, April 15, 2007 6:40 PM

Cramps!

NOOOOOOOO~~ It's that time of the month AGAIN! And I'm moody!! So... if I ever snap at any of you [though I've been on the receiving ends of pms so far xD] i'm SORRY!!!

And yea, I'm so BORED in school... so I'll keep this blog alive!! :D I can be mean and post up pictures of foodie of bdae dinner last night... but I don't want you girls to drool. xD Anyways, first day of school for the JUNIORS! So that explains why I was almost LATE thanks to the long queue of cars waiting to enter my school. Yea, security and stuff.

Ador and Dyna have seen pics of it though. [Although, that pic was only the adminstration building and the auditorium. My school has got a total of 12 blocks total. xP]

Dyna and Ador~~ Where are YOU????? Blog blog!

~Aryelle~


Hugged at 6:40 PM